In collaboration with our partners, customers can now open a joint or personal savings account in Ghana with Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) and Agricultural Development Bank (ADB). Kindly download and fill out the forms and post it or present it at any of our offices to be forwarded to the relevant bank. The opening of the account is reliant on the Bank’s guidelines and policies.
You will need the following to open an account
- 2 passport size photos
- Photo ID (Passport or Driving License)
- Proof of address
- Address in Ghana (House number or Post office Box Number)
- Initial deposit of 100 Ghana cedi for a cedi account and €100.00 for an Euro GCB-Account
- Initial deposit of 200 Ghana cedi for a cedi ADB-Account.
- One off processing fee of €20
Account 2 Account
Transfer money directly into any bank account in Ghana from any of our branches, online, in person using your debit card, via telephone or standing order.
You can send money directly into your receiver’s bank account. The money is deposited in the account within 2-5 working days. Money may be deposited the same day depending on the time money is sent. (This service may attract a minimum interbank surcharge)